We have something SUPER EXCITING to share with you!
The Eventtus Product Team has been hard work and finally… (Drum roll)
We’ve changed the way Eventtus works…into a fully self-serve business.
But wait a second…
What does this mean?
It means no subscription, no long-term commitments and you get all virtual event features at no additional cost.
You only pay for the number of attendees you expect.
We’ve added a credit calculator. All you have to do is add the number of attendees you expect at your event and you will get the amount automatically.
Even better? The bigger the event, the less you pay per attendee.
All you need to do to launch your virtual event is:
- Sign up.
- Create an event.
- Buy credit.
- Host your event by yourself in no time.
How to begin on the Eventtus self-serve platform?
We’ll explain this in a few simple steps:
- Open www.eventtus.com and create an account. If you already have one, just sign in.
- Below your name at the top right, you’ll get two options: Manage My Events and My Subscribed Events.
- Click Manage My Event and you’ll be taken to Organizations. This is where you can begin creating your identity or brand name for your virtual event(s).
If you handle several accounts, you can create more than one organization profile.
4. Once you fill in some information, you’ll be taken to the next page where you can begin experimenting with the Eventtus platform.
How to start creating your virtual event
How to start creating your virtual event
Now that you have an idea about the basics, let’s get to work on the important part: Your Virtual Event, Conference, Expo, Fair…etc.
We’ve summed up the process of creating your virtual event in 4 easy steps:
- Create a profile for your organization: This profile helps you add some branding for your business. If you manage multiple organizations, you can create multiple profiles on the same account.
- Experiment with your free credit: Once you finish the organization profile, you’ll get free credit (worth $250) to explore the platform. This free credit is available for up to 50 attendees and 10 circles.
- Complete the purchase: When you’re happy and ready to make your virtual event a reality, you’ll want to click ‘buy credit.’ This is assuming you want more than the one-time $250 in credit Eventtus is offering you.
In this section, you can increase the number of attendees beyond 50 and add more virtual booths and circles for your exhibitors and sponsors.
You can buy any amount of credit you like. Your credits will be available for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Also: For every 100 attendees, you get a free circle to use.
- Launch your event: Now, you can launch your event, invite people, make it public, connect it to social media…etc.
Launch your virtual event now with free credit worth $250
New and better way to charge for virtual events
Eventtus won’t charge you for features, not even the mobile app. You only pay per attendee, which means you don’t need to worry about missing any of the features.
In the new self-serve platform, you get all the features but only pay per attendee. And for every 100 attendees you buy, you get a free circle.
The features include:
- Host your event on both desktop and the Eventtus mobile app.
- An unlimited number of events.
- Attendee & exhibitor circles.
- Smart networking and matchmaking.
- One-to-one video meetings for attendees and exhibitors.
- Exhibitor booths.
- Speakers’ backstage access and prepping.
- Reliable video streaming.
- Polls, Q&A sessions and attendees’ feed.
Get started now
More benefits you get with the new Eventtus
Wondering what would happen if you bought credit but didn’t use it in your event?
Great question. And you don’t have to worry about a thing!
All credits you buy will be available for 12 months and can be used in 1 or more events.
Remember, we no longer charge per event or per feature.
In addition, the new Eventtus platform will allow you to add team members, review your billing information, and edit your organization details or add more organizations.
You can even experiment with the cost of your event with our Event Calculator. It’ll show you the cost per attendee and per circle. There’s no limit on the number of sponsor and exhibitor booths you can create, you just have to consider the number of circles you need.
You can always increase them later or purchase several circles in advance and use their credits later. Your credit will remain in your account for 12 months.
Of course, if you need help at any point during the event setup, all you need to do is reach out to our customer support team.
Why did we make this move?
After experimenting with different pricing models and speaking to hundreds of event organizers over the past few months, we wanted to offer simple and transparent pricing that scales with your event.
Whether you organize one annual event or 10 events per month, this pricing works for you and only scales with the scale of your event.
We also believe that the best way to decide if something is good for you is by exploring it.
We also wanted to make exploring the Eventtus Virtual Platform easy, simple, and accessible for you at all times.
Now, regardless of time of day, location, time zone, you name it, the platform is a couple of clicks away.
So without further ado, grab a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage and explore Eventtus yourself.
Got questions? Leave them in the comments.